2. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONUnless disclosed at time of collection, we will not share the Personal Information you provide with anyone not affiliated with DESports, LLC. except (a) if it is for the purpose(s) you provided the information; (b) with your explicit consent; (c) with other persons or companies with whom we contract with to carry out or fulfill internal Services operations (for example, hosting part of the website) or our business activities (for example, sending out a product or a promotional item that you have requested on the website); and/or (d) if required by courts, government authorities and other regulatory agencies, and to the extent required to permit us to investigate any potential violations of any law, rule, regulation, DESports rules or policies, rights of third parties, or to investigate any other potentially improper conduct.One example of where we may share your Personal Information for the purpose submitted is if you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion sponsored by or co-sponsored by a non-affiliated third party. Based on our agreement with them, these third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. We have no control over the use of this information by these companies.As noted above, with your explicit consent, we may share the Personal Information you provide online with companies not affiliated with us (i.e. third-party companies) who want to market products or services to you or to ask you questions, both online and offline. If you want us to stop sharing your Personal Information with these companies, contact us at [email protected] If you consent to receive communications from non-affiliated companies, you may need to communicate with them directly if you later decide that you no longer wish to receive their communications or if you wish to change any data you provided online. In this instance, any changes or amendments to your Personal Information must be given directly to each company who communicates with you as these changes, amendments and/or deletions will not be exchanged between us and non-affiliated companies. We cannot guarantee how these non-affiliated companies will use your Personal Information.Please note that we reserve the right to access or disclose your Personal Information and other information we gather as required by courts, government authorities or other regulatory agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, DESports rules or policies, or rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which is deemed improper.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATIONWe also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as pages viewed, advertisements clicked, browser type (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome), operating system (e.g., Windows or Mac OS) and other data.We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our Services and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We may aggregate such information collected in a manner that does not identify any individual (“Aggregate Information”) to improve and enhance your experience with the Services and for our market research and advertising activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with affiliated and unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, advertisers, ad networks, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information.
4. OTHER WEB SITESOur Services may contain links to other web sites whose information and privacy practices may be different than ours. We encourage you to be aware that when you leave our websites, or surf the Internet, that you read the privacy statement of each and every website you visit because we have no control over information that is submitted or collected by other sites. We do not endorse, screen, or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
6. CLICKSTREAM DATAAs you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a web site’s server. Clickstream data can reveal the type of computer and browser you use and the address of the web site from which you linked to our Services.We may use clickstream data as a form of non-personally identifiable information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our website, how visitors navigate throughout the website and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors.
8. SUPPLEMENTING INFORMATIONFrom time to time we may supplement information you give us with information from other sources, such as information validating your address. Thus, information we obtain through the Services may be intermingled with and used in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than the Services, including both offline and online sources.
9. DISCUSSIONS AND COMMUNITY TOOLSWe may, from time to time, make chat rooms, message boards, forums, blogs, news groups and other publicly accessible forums and community tools available to you. You should be aware that Personal Information you post to chat rooms, message boards, forums, blogs, news groups or other publicly accessible forums and community tools may be viewed and used by anyone with access to such forums. We are unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using the Services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.From time to time, we may use the content you write (including your name or screen name if you post it) for promotional purposes, in e-mail newsletters or elsewhere, and by using the Services, including without limitation these chat rooms, forums, message boards, news groups, and other community tools, and you agree that we may do so. Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information in these areas, since anyone - not just us - may use publicly posted information.
10. OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITYThe security of your Personal Information is very important to us, and we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and help protect your Personal InformationNo computer system or information can fully be protected against every possible hazard, thus, we cannot guarantee communications between you and us or information stored on our Services or our servers will be completely free from unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure by third parties. Your use of the Services demonstrates your assumption of these risksNo computer system or information can fully be protected against every possible hazard, thus, we cannot guarantee communications between you and us or information stored on our Services or our servers will be completely free from unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure by third parties. Your use of the Services demonstrates your assumption of these risks
12. POLICIES FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18The Services are not directed to children under the age of 18. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 18 years of age or older. You may not register for a user account for the Services if you are under 18 years of age.Note to Parents: DESports does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18, and please instruct your children to never provide personal information on this website or any other web site without your permission. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) requires web sites that know that visitors to their site may be under the age of 18 to follow specific Federal Trade Commission rules. In our attempt to fully comply with these rules, we would like you to know that, DESports will not knowingly collect or solicit any personally identifiable offline contact information or personal online contact information from children under the age of 18. No information should be submitted to the Services by children under 18 years of age.If you have concerns about the Services, wish to find out if your child is a member or has registered for one our Services, or wish to cancel your child's membership, please contact us at [email protected] If you believe that your child under 18 has gained access to our Services, please contact us at [email protected]
13. TRANSFER OF BUSINESS ASSETSThe Personal Information you provide is considered a company asset and may be included among transferred assets if DESports, LLC., any or all of its subsidiaries or affiliates or any of their assets is ever acquired by or merged with those of a third party
15. HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBEAll unsubscribe requests should be sent to us at the DESports ticket system and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. However, we are not responsible for removing your Personal Information from lists of any third parties that have previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy
17. DATA PROCESSINGDESports, LLC is based in Singapore. All data that you consent to being collected and used by DESports, LLC will be processed in Singapore. It should be notice that some laws in other countries and in your country of residence may not apply and Singapore laws may NOT be as comprehensive or protective
18. DATA CONTINUITY AND SECURITYOnce your data has been collected, we aim to protect your information in all cases, however the user will be held to a degree of responsibility as well to maintain their privacy when using our services. Any unsolicited information shall be considered non-confidential allowing us to be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such information without limitation or attribution. Please be aware we take steps to protect any information provided through our services. This includes from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, destruction, alteration, and potential breach of integrity. However, like anything else transmitted over the internet or email, there can be no guarantee that information is fully secured or error free. More specifically, emails sent to DESports, LLC through one of our emails may not be secure. Please take into special consideration the information you send us via email. This should apply to any and all information you transmit via the internet.
19. POLICY UPDATE NOTICE FOR USERS LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN UNIONYou now have certain legal rights pertaining to your personal data that we collect. You can now request the information that we collect pertaining to you, this can be used for correction, updating, amending, or deletion under appropriate circumstances. Most information can and should be corrected or amended in your user profile section. If a request to have your data erased is needed: Please send us an email at [email protected] or a ticket on the DESports ticket system. Any data request need to have the following subject: "Data request for: 'DESports Username'” (replacing 'DESports Username' with your DESports Username).Please note we will verify the information and your identity before replying to any emails. Please note we will deny any requests from an email that is not attached to the DESports Username in question. If a data erasure is requested, we retain the right to withhold your request until we have verified all your information and ensured that no fraudulent activity has occurred (as interpreted by DESports Administrative Staff). Once your request is completed you will be notified through the [email protected] email or by replying to the ticket on the DESports ticket system.
HOW TO CONTACT US